Find the unit vector perpendicular to both the vectors given below.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Resolve a force of 10 N into two components, if it acts at an angle of 30o with the horizontal.
- Difference between opposite and antiparallel vectors?
- List of vector formulas
- The magnitude of two vectors are equal and angle between them is theta. Show that their resultant divides angle theta equally.
- find the component of 3i+4j along i+j ?
- find angle between A= 3i+4j and B=12i+5j
- At what angle do the two vectors of magnitude A+B and A-B act so that their resultant is
- Two forces have magnitude in the ratio 5 : 12. If the angle between them is 90o , they give the resultant of magnitude 26 N. Find the magnitude of resultant force if the angle between them is changed to 120o .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number