Find the terms of the sequence defined by
Asked by Topperlearning User | 7th Apr, 2014, 04:19: PM
For n = 5 which is an odd natural number we have
For n = 8 which is an even natural number
an = n(n+1) = 8(8+1) = 8 x 9 = 72
Answered by | 7th Apr, 2014, 06:19: PM
- Eg4 please...Why are 'means' taken as a-d,a+d and not the other two?
- What is the common difference of the arithmetic sequence 17,15,13.......
- Which of the following are A.P's? If they form an AP, find the common difference d. (1) 4, 0, -4, -8, -12, ... (2) -2, 0, 2, 5, 8, 10, ...
- Write the next two terms of the following AP: ……….
- Write first term and common difference for the following AP'S
- Write the four terms of the AP when first term is and the common difference is ?
- Write the next two terms of the following AP: 3, 1, -1, -3, ……..?
- Write the next two terms of the following sequence
- Write the first three terms of sequences starting the value of n from 1.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number