find the quadratic polynomial whose zeros is 2 and product is -8 hence find the zeros of the polynomial, please explain the solution to this problem
Asked by gganga | 30th Jul, 2016, 10:13: AM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 1st Aug, 2016, 11:12: AM
- What is the answer?
- Find the zeros of the quadratic polynomial (8x2 - 4) and verify the relation between its zeros and coefficients.
- If alpha and beta are the zeros of the quadratic polynomial f x is equal to 6 X square + X - 2 then find the value of Alpha minus beta
- A quadratic polynomial whose zeros are (3+√5)&(3-√5) is
- for the expression f (x) = x^3 + ax^2 + bx + c , if f(1) = f(2) = 0 and f(4) = f(0) . then a+b+ c =
- Find the zeroes of the following quadratic polynomials and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coefficients. x^2-3x-10
- Find the zeros of the quadratic polynomial n2+3x-10, and verify the relation between the zeros and its coefficients.
- Maths Class 10th Polynomials.
- if x and b are the roots of the polynomial f(x)=x2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number