find the odd man out and state its reason
Asked by Bhawna | 9th Sep, 2019, 08:08: PM
As helium, argon and radon are inert gases.
Answered by Varsha | 10th Sep, 2019, 09:43: AM
- How can we determine the valency of transition elements
- Please answer the 17
- How does the atomic size vary across a period ? Give reason.
- who gave modern periodic table
- What are isobars?
- How to find valency
- which is modern perodic law ?
- how to remember the valancies of elements?
- How many groups and periods were in Mendeleev's periodic table?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number