Find the measure of angles A and C of the kite ABCD given below.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Jan, 2013, 09:00: AM
By angle sum property:
A + B + C + D = 360°
A + 70° + C + 50° = 360°
A + C = 360° - 120° = 240°
A = C (Property of kite)
2A = 240°
A = 120°
Hence, A = C = 120°
Answered by | 29th Jan, 2013, 11:00: AM
- what is parallelogram?
- In the following figure both ABCD and PQRS are parallelograms. Find the value of
- What will be the missing side of parallelgram with side BC=x cm,CD=x+3,AB+CD=9cm.
- one angle of a paralleogram is of measure 70.find the measure of the remaining angels o the paralleogram
- The ratio of two sides of a parallelogram is 4:3. If its perimeter is 56 cm, find the lengths of its sides.
- The length of a rectangle is 8 cm and each of its diagonals measures 10 cm. Find its breadth.
- In the given figure, ABCD is a rhombus whose diagonals AC and BD intersect at a point O. If side AB =10 cm and diagonal BD =16 cm, find the length of diagonal AC.
- In the given figure, ABCD is a parallelogram in which ∠BAD = 750 and ∠DBC =600. Calculate: ∠CDB.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number