Find the magnitude and direction
Asked by alanpeter9611 | 1st Mar, 2019, 12:44: AM
Solution is attached
Answered by Ankit K | 1st Mar, 2019, 01:16: PM
- Two small bar magnet are placed in a line at certain distance d apart if the length of each magnet is negligible comapared to d the force between them is inversely proportional to
- Calculate torque and force acting on the current carrying loop.
- pls solve
- Why can't the south pole of the magnetic needle deflect in Ampere swimming Rule??
- A wire of length l is bent in the form of a circular loop with a no of turns and is suspended in a magnetic field of intensity B. Find the expression for the maximum torque produced on the circular loop when a current I is passed through it.
- MUST EVERY MAGNETIC CONFIGURATION HAVE NORTH POLE AND SOUTH POLE AND CAN WE THINK OF MAGNETIC FIELD CONFIGURATION WITH THREE POLES ?
- A MAGNETISED NEEDLE IN A UNIFORM MAGNETIC FIELD EXPERIENCES A TORQUE BUT NO NET FORCE. HOWEVER, AN IRON NAIL NEAR A BAR MAGNET EXPERIENCES A FORCE OF ATTRACTION IN ADDITION TO TORQUE. EXPLAIN
- Cyclotron uses
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number