Find the inverse of the matrix with elements a11=2,a12=3,a13=1,a21=3,a22=7,a23=2,a31=2,a2=4,a33=1 using elementary row and elementary column tranformation method.Sir,Can you suggest any way to do the above method more easily?
(for 3 by 3 matrix)
Asked by Rajeev | 23rd Jun, 2015, 03:02: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 24th Jun, 2015, 10:30: AM
- find a^-1 using elementary row operation of a=
- solve the following system of linear equations using matrix method 2x-y-z=7,3x+y-z=7,x+y-z=3
- Solve by matrix method: 2x+y+2z=5, x-y-z=0, x+2y+3z=5.
- find inverse of matrix using elementary row operation(ignore absence of bracket) 0 1 2 1 2 3 3 1 1
- find inverse of matrx using elementary row operation (i) 1 2 2 -1 ii ) 2 5 -3 1 ignore ithe absence of braclet and consider it in square bracket also sate the key method to find matrix
- Define invertible matrix with example.
- Find , if it exist, given
- Find the inverse of .
- Calculate the inverse of .
- Calculate the inverse of matrix
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number