Find the interest on rupees 5000 for 2 years at the rate of 5% compounded half yearly
Asked by ajayrath7 | 19th Dec, 2017, 07:45: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 20th Dec, 2017, 10:04: AM
- Prove the answer is 400gm
- please solve this
- Find the missing number x in the third circle.
- Complete the series: (i) 20, 15, 10, ___, ___. (ii) 3, 9, 15, ___, ___.
- In the following product, find A, B and C.
- In the following addition, find A.
- Make 3 numbers from the digits 3, 5 and 1 taken in order, add them and verify that the sum is divisible by 37.
- Write all possible numbers using the digits 2, 4, 7 without repeating them.
- "The difference of the two digit chosen number and the number obtained by reversing the digits is divisible by 9." Verify this property for the numbers 67 and 39.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number