Find the HCF and LCM of 42, 72, and 120 using prime factorization
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Dec, 2013, 08:27: AM
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2013, 10:27: AM
- Write whether 301/16 * 875 iss terminating or non terminating decimal expansion. Also write its decimsl form
- The decimal expansion of the rational number 14587/1250 will terminate after how many decimal places ?
- write the number of zeroes in the end of a number whose prime factorization is 2x2x5x5x5x3x3x17
- why 1 is not consider as prime number.
- Find the hcf of smallest prime number and smallest composite number
- Using fundamental theorem of arithmetic find the hcf of 26 ,52 and 91
- Please solve this question
- Please solve the question
- A natural number k is such that k square<2014<(k+1)square. What is the largest prime factor of k?
- Find the greatest weight which can be contained in 3kg 7hg 8dag 1g and 9kg 1hg 5 dag 4g
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number