Find the difference between the largest and the smallest 5 digit numbers that can be formed using the digits 0,8, and 9 without repetition of the digits 8 and 9?
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 31st May, 2017, 08:07: PM
Using digits 0, 8 and 9 without repetition of the digits 8 and 9,
Largest 5-digit number = 98000
Smallest 5-digit number = 80009
Difference = 98000 - 80009 = 17991
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 1st Jun, 2017, 08:37: AM
- What comes after 99.
- write natural number from 2 to 13 what fraction of them are prime number .
- in 246265,if the tens digit is decreased by2,then the difference between the place value of4s is
- The smallest three digit number having three distinct digit is Mathematics
- Write the expanded form of following numerals: (i) 356804 (ii) 5973482
- Put the following numerals in place-value chart (i) 75624908 (ii) 853172069
- Write the given numerals in words: (i) 707075 (ii) 53618493
- Write all three digit numbers that can be formed using the digits 1, 2, 8, without repetition.
- How many 4-digit numbers are there in all?
- Find the difference between the number 738 and that obtained on reversing its digits.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number