Find the cube root of the following:
3)Find the smallest number by which 2560 must be multiplied so that the product becomes a perfect cube.
4)Find the smallest number by which 432 must be divided so that the quotient is a perfect cube.
5) The sum of the cubes of three numbers which are in the ratio 1:2:3 is 7776. Find the numbers.
Asked by Krishna | 24th Aug, 2015, 12:45: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 25th Aug, 2015, 09:11: AM
- Evaluate: i. √−2744 3 ÷ √0.008 3
- find the cube root of the following by finding the unit and the 10 digit
- cube root of 11236
- Find the cube root of - 5832
- what is cube root of 75616 with prime factorization method
- Cube root of 7532 step-by-step please answer it.
- Divide 259875 by smallest number so that the quotient is a perfect cube. Also find the cube root of no.so obtained
- What is the cube root of -4096?
- What is the value of:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number