Find the common difference of the A.P. and write the next two terms :
51, 59, 67, 75,……
Asked by Topperlearning User | 8th Apr, 2014, 03:26: PM
Given A.P. is 51, 59, 67, 75, …..
(common difference) = a2 -a1 = 59-51=8
= 51 + 4 × 8 = 51 + 32 = 83
=51 + 5 × 8 = 51 + 40 = 91
Answered by | 8th Apr, 2014, 05:26: PM
- If (m+1)th term of an A. P is twice the (n+1)th term, prove that (3m+1)th term is twice the (m+n+1)th term.
- Which term of an AP 19, 90/5, 87/5... Is first negative term
- If the mth term of an ap is 1/n and nth term of an ap is 1/m then find the value of (mn)th
- Sum of n terms of an AP is 3n square + 5n.Find the AP and hence find its 15th term.
- if the ratio between 5th and the 10th terms of an AP is 1:2 and 12th term is 36,find that AP
- If nth term of an AP is (2n+1), what is the sum of its first three terms?
- Check whether 301 in the sequence 5, 11, 17, 23, . . . ?
- find the 25th term of AP = -5,-5/2,0,5/2
- Find the number of terms in each of the following APs: (i) 7,13,19........,205 (ii) 18,15 1/2,13,.......,-47
- pls explain
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number