Find the coefficient of 1/x in the expansion of (1+x)^n(1/x+x)^n
I f the sum of binomial coefficients of the expansion (2x+1/x)/^n is equal to 256, then find the term independent of x
Asked by Nirbhay | 5th Nov, 2014, 05:54: AM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 7th Nov, 2014, 10:22: AM
- 17th sum
- What is the use of Binomial Theorem?
- Write the statement of Binomial Theorem for positive integral indices.
- For any natural number n, Prove that .
- Expandby using binomial expansion.
- Using binomial theorem, evaluate .
- Find the general term in the expansion of :
- Find the middle term in the expansion of :
- Find the middle term in the expansion of .
- Find the term independent of x in the expansion of :
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number