Find the area & perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals measure 28cm and 96cm.
Asked by Cl_narayan | 30th Sep, 2019, 09:38: PM
The diagonals of a rhombus are 28 cm and 96 cm.
Area of rhombus = 1/2 of product of diagonals = 1/2 × 28 × 96 = 1344 cm2
The diagonals are perpendicular bisectors of each other.
In triangle AOB,
AO2 + OB2 = AB2
482 + 142 = AB2
AB2 = 2500
AB = 50 cm
The side of a rhombus is 50 cm.
Perimeter of a rhombus = 50 × 4 = 200 cm
Answered by Sneha shidid | 1st Oct, 2019, 09:30: AM
- length 28 breadth 54 find area
- A path of width 3.5m runs all around a circular pool having an area of 962.5 m^2. Find the area the of the path
- How to find area of circles
- Find the area of the rectangle whose length is 8.6 cm and breadth is 4 cm.
- can you tell me the area of trianle whichs angle is 60 degree
- Find the area of a right angles triangle if it's base = 24 cm and perpendicular =7 cm
- A table top is 9 dm 5 cm long and 6dm 5 cm borad.what will be the cost to polish it at the rate of 20paisa per sq. Cm.
- A platform 10m by 10m has been built around a well which has a diameter of 5.6m.Find the cost of cementing the platform at the rate of ₹25 per sq. M
- The walls and ceiling of a room 7m Long, 5m wide and 3.5 m high are covered with paper 6 dm wide. Find the length of paper required, if no length less than a metre can be bought.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number