Find the area of the region bounded by the curve y^2=2y-x and y-axis.
Asked by sunil2791 | 10th Oct, 2017, 05:11: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 19th Dec, 2017, 05:40: PM
- Please help with the solution step by step
- Plz answer 23rd sum with easy graph
- What will be the answer for this question?
- Please answer this question.
- PLease help me out!
- What is the area bounded by the curve y = f(x), X-axis and the ordinates x = c, x = d?
- find the area of the triangle formed by the line x + y = 3 and angle bisectors of the pair of straight lines .
- Find the area bounded by the curve and X-axis.
- Find the area enclosed by the curve , x = 6, x = 9 and X-axis.
- Find the area of region bounded by , x = 1, x = 4 and the X-axis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number