Find the area of the parallelogram.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Area of a parallelogram is given by:
Area = base (b) x height (h)
= 4.5 cm2
Thus, the area of the parallelogram is 4.5 sq. cm
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Find the area of the polygon
- Get the expression for the area of trapezium by using the expression for the area of triangle
- The area of a circular cardboard sheet is 154 cm2. Find the radius of sheet.
- Find the area and perimeter of a circular park whose radius is 20 cm.
- In the figure given below, a circle is inscribed inside another circle. The radius of the outer circle is 12 cm and that of the inner circle is 7 cm. Find the area of the shaded portion between the circles.
- If the area of a rectangle is 243 sq. m and the length is 27 m, what is the breadth of the rectangle?
- Ram and Hari are using 4 ft by 8 ft plywood sheets to build a rectangular stage for an outdoor concert. If the area of the stage is 200 square feet, what is the least number of sheets they need?
- A small square is located inside a bigger square as shown in the figure below. The length of one side of the small square is 3 cm and the length of one side of the big square is 7 cm. What is the area of the shaded region?
- A wire is in the shape of a square of side 22 cm. If the wire is re-bent into a circle, find its radius. Also find the area of circle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number