find the area of quadrilateral one whose diagonals is 30cm long and the perpendicular from the other two vertices are 19 cm and 11 cm respectively
Asked by Seema | 9th Jan, 2018, 10:34: AM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 10th Jan, 2018, 11:02: AM
- The perimeter of rhombus is 46 CM. if it's height is 8cm, find its area.
- PQRS is paralellogram. MN is perpendicular to QR. If area of trapezium PQRM=2/3*area of PQRS and QR=18cm, find PM. Please send the answer ASAP!
- ABCD is a parallelogram in which E,F,G and H are the points on AB,BC,CD and DA respectively such that AE=BF=CG=DH.Prove that EFCH is a parallelogram.
- Two adjacent sides of a parallelogram are 15cm and 10cm.If the distance between the longer sides is 8cm,find the area of parallelogram.Also find the distance between the shorter sides.
- ABCD is a parallelogram with sides AB=12cm,BC=10cm and diagonal AC=16cm.Find the area of the parallelogram.Also find the distance between its shorter sides.
- How many tiles each of area 400 sq.cm will be needed to pave a foothpath which is 2m wide and surrounds a grass plot 25m long and 13m wide? (Pls show the calculations also)
- Plz solve this question
- 13th ques solution i want
- A rectangular plot 85 m long and 60 m broad is to be covered with grass leaving 5 m all around. Find area to be laid with grass.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number