Find the area and circumference of a circular park whose radius is 20 cm.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 8th Aug, 2014, 12:52: PM
Answered by | 8th Aug, 2014, 02:52: PM
- the area of circular plot is 3850 sq.m. find the radius of the plot. find the cost of fencing the plot at Rs 10 per metre.
- The diameter of a circular garden is 84 m. On its outside,there is around 3.5 m wide. Find the cost of constructing the road at Rs 20 per square meter.
- Circumference of two circles are respectively 88m and 220m. What is the difference between in areas between two circles
- perimeter of semicircle pi=3.14 and radius=2.8 cm
- Semicircular parks are made with all sides of a square field with side 14 m find area of the four semicircluar park
- The diameter of a cycle wheel is 70cm . How far will it go in 20 revolutions?
- the diameter of a wheel is 1.26m.how far will it go in 20 revolutions?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number