find the area
Asked by 0 Mili_28😉😁🤗 | 6th Nov, 2020, 05:39: PM
The figure given is a combination of a trapezium and a triangle where both share the same base.
So, the area of the given figure will be equal to the sum of the areas of a trapezium and a triangle.
Area of trapezium = 1/2 x (Sum of parallel sides) x height
= 1/2 x (8cm + 12 cm) x 2cm
= 1/2 x (20cm) x 2cm
= 20 cm2
Area of triangle = 1/2 x base x height
= 1/2 x 12cm x 4cm
= 24 cm2
Area of the figure = 20 cm2 + 24 cm2 = 44 cm2
Answered by Renu Varma | 9th Nov, 2020, 10:50: AM
- how to do mensuration
- Find the area of the rhombuses whose diagonals are 46cm and 20 cm
- A caspet is 6m long and 4.5m wide .Find it's area
- find the length of side of a square whose area is given (4xsquare+20x+25)cm
- Qns. 1
- Length of the fence of a trapezium shaped field ABCD is 120m. If BC=48m,CD=17m andAD=40m find the area of this field. Side AB is perpendicular to the parallel sides
- A floral design on the floor of a building consists of 2800 tiles. Each tile is in the shape of a parallelogram of altitude 10cm and base 14cm. Find the area of the floor covered by the floral design.
- the area of a rectangular field is 3a squared+5ab+2b squared.one of its sides is (a+b).find the lenght of the fence around the field. the area of one face of a cubicle water tank is 14400 sq.cm .if the tank is full,how many 3 litre bottles of water can be filled from this?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number