Find the amount when interest is compounded annually, where Principal = 2500, rate = 9%p.a. Time =
Asked by artisethilyf | 14th Jan, 2020, 08:59: PM
P = Rs. 2500, r = 9% , n = 2 years
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 15th Jan, 2020, 11:07: AM
- the difference between the compound interest of the second year and the compound interest of the frst year on the certain sum of money is at 50/3 % is Rs. 1.20 .find the sum
- In how much time will rs 40000 rs 862 0.25 as interest at 10% interest being payable half-yearly
- A new car is purchased for Rs. 2,50,000. It's value depreciates at the rate of 10% in the first year, 8% in the second year and then 6% every year.firnd it's value after 4 years
- Q.10 At what rate percent compound interest, does a sum of money becomes 1.44 times of itself in 2 years?
- Calculate the amount of ₹30000 at the end 2years 4months ,compounded annually at 10% per annum
- On a certain sum of money ,the difference between the CI for a year ,payable half-yearly and the SI for a year is Rs.120.Find the sum lent out ,if the rate of interest in both cases is 10% p.a. It's answer is coming 48,000 please tell me how ?
- On a certain sum of money, the difference between the compound interest for a year, payable half-yearly, and simple interest for a year is Rs 180/-. Find the sum lent out, if the rate of interest in both the case is 10% per annum
- A man borrows RS. 50,000 at 12% P.A. compounded half yearly. He pays back RS. 18000 at the end of every 6 months. calculate the third payment he has to make to clear the loan.
- Manoj inveted
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number