Find the 6 the term in the expansion of [ 1/x^(8/3) + ( X^2)* (log(x) ]^8 . Please show all the steps to get the full solution.
Asked by sudhanshubhushanroy | 6th Nov, 2017, 08:59: PM
Answered by Arun | 13th Dec, 2017, 05:30: PM
- 17th sum
- What is the use of Binomial Theorem?
- Write the statement of Binomial Theorem for positive integral indices.
- For any natural number n, Prove that .
- Expandby using binomial expansion.
- Using binomial theorem, evaluate .
- Find the general term in the expansion of :
- Find the middle term in the expansion of :
- Find the middle term in the expansion of .
- Find the term independent of x in the expansion of :
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number