Find the 12th term of the A.P. with first term 9 and common difference 10
Asked by Topperlearning User | 26th Jul, 2017, 01:27: PM
= 9 + 11 × 10 = 9 + 110 = 119. Ans.
Aswered by | 26th Jul, 2017, 03:27: PM
- If the mth term of an ap is 1/n and nth term of an ap is 1/m then find the value of (mn)th
- Sum of n terms of an AP is 3n square + 5n.Find the AP and hence find its 15th term.
- if the ratio between 5th and the 10th terms of an AP is 1:2 and 12th term is 36,find that AP
- If nth term of an AP is (2n+1), what is the sum of its first three terms?
- Check whether 301 in the sequence 5, 11, 17, 23, . . . ?
- find the 25th term of AP = -5,-5/2,0,5/2
- Find the number of terms in each of the following APs: (i) 7,13,19........,205 (ii) 18,15 1/2,13,.......,-47
- pls explain
- If the 9th term of an A.P is zero, then prove that 29th term is double of 19th term.
- what is the formula for nth term of an AP
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number