find mole fraction of NaOH and H2O in 2 molal of aq.NaOH
Asked by anbuazhagudurai1 | 27th Jun, 2021, 03:15: PM
Molality is defined as moles of solute per kg of solvent.
Number of moles of solute =2
Mass of solvent=1 Kg
It is aqueous solution, thus solvent will be water.
Answered by Ravi | 2nd Jul, 2021, 06:43: PM
- hiw many atoms of carbon are present in 7.8g of beneze
- sir what is molarity
- If of 6×10²³HCL are dissolved in 100ml water calculate the molarity of solution obtained
- how can we understand. density,mass and volume?
- Definatio of mole
- Calculate the mole fraction of solute and solvent in 20% of w/v% of Naoh (aq) given density as 1.25g/ml?
- Number of moles in 12amu of carbon are
- When lead sulphide, PbS and lead oxide, PbO, are heated together the products are lead metal and sulphur dioxide, SO2. PbS(s) + 2PbO(s) 3Pb (l) + SO2 (g). If 14.0 g of lead oxide reacts according to the above equation, how many (a) moles of lead (b) grams of lead, (c) atoms of lead and (d) grams of sulphur dioxide are formed? (Atomic mass : Pb = 207.0, S = 32.1 ; O =16.0)
- 1) Calculate the number of Cl2 molecules and Cl atoms in 0.25 mol of Cl2 gas. 2) Molar mass of O is 16 g mol-1. What is the mass of one atom and one molecule of Oxygen?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number