find molar mass of sodium carbonate
Asked by 20100157pragya | 12th Feb, 2021, 03:07: PM
Molecular formula of sodium bicarbonate is NaHCO3
Molecular weight of sodium bicarbonate is 23+1+12+48 = 84
Answered by Ramandeep | 12th Feb, 2021, 05:49: PM
- Calculate the mass of 1.5 mole of methane CH4
- How to find mass number without knowing no of neutrons and atomic mass .
- State the low of mass conservation
- How to find Number of neutrons in an atom if you don't know it's mass number and atomic mass?
- molecular mass of magnesium chloride is?
- what is the mass of sulphur
- how will you calculate the mass number of argon,helium,phosphorus
- is automic mass same for all elements or is a different for different atoms? explain ? explain
- mass of 5.84*10^21 atoms of Helium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number