Find a relation between xand y such that the point (X,Y)is equidistant from the point (3,6)and(-3,4)
Asked by sangeetasin1984 | 7th Sep, 2019, 09:36: AM
Answered by Arun | 7th Sep, 2019, 04:14: PM
- slope formula
- Give one pair of values of x and y such that (x, y) is equidistant from the points (-1, 8) and (3, 4). Justify your steps.
- For what value of k, A=(3,2),B=(_1,_k),c=(_3,_2),d=(1,2) vertices of parallelogram
- The abscissa of a point is -6 and its distance from the point (1,3) is . Fid the ordinate of the point.
- find the coordinatesof the points on x axis which are at the distance of 5 units from (5,4)
- find the distance of the point (-3,4)from the x axis
- page 363 Question # 15 Prove that no value of x exists for which the points A(x,4) , B(1,-2) and C(-3,2) form an isosceles triangle at the vertex B.
- Page 363 Question # 7 If G is the centroid of a triangle ABC and O is any other point, then prove that : OA2 + OB2 + OC2 = GA2 + GB2 + GC2 + 3 GO2
- Page 362 Qtn : 3 Find out the distance between the following pairs of points: (a cos α , a sin α) and ( a cos β, a sin β ) (a m1 2, 2 am1) and a m1 2, 2 am1 (6a, a/2) and (-4a,5a/2)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number