find a quadratic polynomial with zeroes 2root7and -2root7
Asked by tarjindersingh55 | 2nd Oct, 2017, 11:59: AM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 3rd Oct, 2017, 08:54: AM
- If alpha is a zero of the polynomial p(x)=3x^4 - 5x^3 + 7x^2 -5x + 3 then show that 1/alpha is also a zero of it
- question attached
- If the sum of zeroes of quardratic polynomial 5x↑2-kx+8is 3,then find the value of k
- If the roots of the equation 3x^2+(9m+1)x+3(3m-2) =0 are reciprocal of each other, find the value of m.
- What is the maximum number of zeros of polynomial having degree k + 1 can be...
- If alpha and beta are the zeroes of the polynomial f (x) = x square -p (x+1) - c such that (alpha + 1)(P+1) =0. Find c?
- Check if x=-2 , x=-1 are the zeroes of the quadratic polynomials: (i) x^2-3x+2 (ii) x^2-3x-18
- If the product of zeroes of the polynomial is 4, find the value of a. Find the sum of zero of the polynomial.
- If αand βare the two zero polynomial of the polynomial x ²-3x+2 find quadratic polynomial whose zeros are α+βand 1/α+1/β
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number