(a) 6 2.4
(b) 5 1.25
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th May, 2014, 04:02: PM
Here we multiply the denominator by multiples of 10 to make it a whole number.
(a) 6 2.4 =
Now, convert into lowest form
= = =
To divide, add zeroes after the decimal point in the number you are dividing. Divide until there is no remainder.
(b) 5 1.25 =
Answered by | 19th May, 2014, 06:02: PM
- how to do division in decimal
- A factory produces 6000 5 /12 tons of steel in a month. what is its daily production ??
- Find: a)76.5/0.15 b)3.78/1.4 c)2.73/1.3
- Find: (a) 0.8 2 (b) 6.4 4
- Find the average of 3.6, 2.4 and 6.6.
- Anu made 9 trips to visit her grandmother. She drove 421.2 miles in all. How far did Anu drive on each trip?
- Ram bought 4 rolls of paper towels. He got 361.84 meters of paper towels in all. How many meters of paper towels were on each roll?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number