Asked by vandu207 | 25th May, 2009, 03:42: PM

Expert Answer:

Splitting the number, polynomial or any algebraic expression into its factors is called as factorisation.

Answered by  | 25th May, 2009, 04:47: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.