Asked by Turjo Bhattacharjee | 14th Jun, 2015, 09:23: PM
Answered by Vijaykumar Wani | 15th Jun, 2015, 11:18: AM
- find the value of k if x minus 1 is a factor of 4 x cube + 3 x square - 4 x + k
- long division methods
- how to solve
- Sir how to add polynomial
- Find the remainder when x3+3x2+3x+1is divide by 1 x 2. x+π 3. 5+2x
- Pls help me with this question..
- can you explain me Q.5 and Q.6 of exercise 6 .1 of rd sharma ?
- what is variable?
- is my answer correct
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number