Express 0.9875 as a fraction.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Multiply both top and bottom by 10,000 (because there were 4 digits after the decimal point):
Simplify the fraction: 9,875 and 10,000 have a common factor 5, so divide top and bottom by 5:
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Please solve /tell with steps. Find: a)76.5/0.15 b)3.78/1.4 c)2.73/1.3
- Find the quotient 1. 5.2/1.25
- Arrange 269.374 in the place-value chart. Write place value of each digit.
- Express as decimal.
- Write in decimal form: (i) (ii)
- Hunter's teacher asked her to add the fractions and . This was Hunter's answer: Write Hunter's answer using decimals to see whether or not she was correct.
- Write the given decimals in expanded form: (i) 67.83 (ii) 283.61 (iii) 0.294
- Write out the following decimals in words: (i) 5.19 (ii) 0.01 (iii) 1.0521
- Write 4.3 as mixed number in simplest form.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number