Asked by mohitgehlot | 12th Apr, 2010, 09:04: PM

Expert Answer:

The bond formed by mutual sharing of electrons between the combining atoms of the same or different elements is called a covalent bond. Since the covalent bond is localised in between the nuclei of the combining atoms, it is directional in nature.

Answered by  | 13th Apr, 2010, 09:38: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.