Explain what happens if the size of the hole in a pinhole camera is as big as the size of a green gram? Increase the size of the hole in a pinhole camera and look at any object with that camera. What do you find? Write reasons for that.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Jul, 2016, 01:06: PM
If the size of the hole in a pinhole camera is as big as the size of a green gram then the sharpness in the image decreases. The image becomes thick and the image is blur. If the size of the hole of a pinhole camera increases then more light enters and disturbs the formation of the image.
Answered by | 27th Jul, 2016, 03:06: PM
- what is s pin hloe camera
- what is pin hole camera
- what do pinhole camera
- What is pinhole camera? How does the word F appear in a pin hole camera?
- Write any one use of pinhole camera.
- How can a pinhole camera be used to see the image of Sun?
- On a bright sunny day, when we pass under a tree covered with a very large number of leaves, we often see bright circular patches of light on the ground. (a) What are the bright circular patches of light? (b) Name the object in this case.
- How is a pinhole camera similar to human eye?
- What is the purpose of enclosing the tracing paper part of a pinhole camera in a bigger box?
- How does a tree looks like when seen through pin hole camera?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number