Explain then working of a biogas plant with proper diagram.( write the answer in points )
Asked by sajal2402 | 23rd Jan, 2019, 06:08: PM
Please go through the already answered links of the raised Question.
Answered by | 23rd Jan, 2019, 06:20: PM
- What is the answer for this question?
- What are the disadvantage s of exploiting resources with short term aim
- who are stakeholders of forests? what are their role?
- What are stakeholders?
- Is ground water renewable or non renewable resource?
- What is ethnobotany ?
- What is the importance of stakeholders ☺☺☺❓❓ Pls teachers do give the the answer as fast as possible 🙏🙏🙏🙏
- Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources 1.State an instance where human intervention saved the forests from destruction. 2.List any two additional systems of water harvesting. 3.Why must we conserve our forests? List any two causes for deforestation to take place. 4.How do advantages of exploiting natural resources with short-term aims differ from the advantages of managing our resources with a long-term perspective?  5.What is meant by sustainable management? Environmentalists insiston ‘sustainablenatural resource management’.State its four advantages.  6.What is meant by exploitation of resources with short-term aims? List its four advantages. 7.Is water conservation necessary? Give reasons. 8.Describe the various methods of sustainable management of forests.
- Explain the importance of recycling in the imagination of substanable devolepment and give any two examples?
- What is meant by blue revolution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number