Explain the three pathways of breakdown of living organisms
Asked by Udhaya42324232 | 14th Jun, 2021, 09:48: PM
Please click on Breakdown of Glucose to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 15th Jun, 2021, 12:16: PM
- Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our stomach?
- what is the difference between oesophagus and alimentary canal ?
- Describe the structure of villi. How are lactaels different from villi in function? (2 marks )
- what is the meaning of nutrition
- what is enzymes
- 1. Why pancreas is called mixed gland? 2. Why are intestinal villis highly vascular? 3. Why do we get muscle cramp after vigorous exercise? 4. The breathing rate of aquatic animals is high, why? 5. Why does haemoglobin molecule act as efficient carrier of oxygen than diffusion process? 6. Why capillaries are thin walled? 7. Why do plants need less energy than animals?
- What is enzyme
- distinguish between small intestine and large intestine
- what is human alimentary canal
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number