explain the terms- molecular formula and empirical formula.
Asked by abhinishboora2 | 17th Oct, 2014, 04:27: PM
Molecular formula : The chemical formula which represents the actual number of atoms of each element present in one molecule of a compound is called molecular formula.
Empirical formula: It is formula of a compound which shows the simplest whole number ratio between the atoms of various elements in the compound.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 19th Oct, 2014, 01:36: PM
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number