explain the term centroid?

Asked by Rinki Singh | 28th Dec, 2013, 01:51: PM

Expert Answer:

In a triangle meeting point of all the medians is called a centroid.

Answered by  | 28th Dec, 2013, 03:29: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.