explain the simple pendulem
Asked by sonykumari.er | 1st Jun, 2020, 09:59: AM
Simple Pendulum- A simple pendulum consists of a small metal ball (called bob) suspended by a massless and inextensibe string from a rigid support, such that the bob is free to swing back and forth.
Thus, we can say that motion of simple pendulum is oscillatory motion.
When the bob at the rest position is moved to one side and released, the pendulum is set in motion. The rest position is called the mean position of the pendulum.
In diagram above, Point O represents the mean position of pendulum and Point A and B represent extreme positions.
Time period - The time period of a simple pendulum is the time taken by the pendulum bob to make one complete oscillation.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Jun, 2020, 10:59: AM
- unit of length kilometre
- A body moving with a velocity of 10 ms-1 increases its velocity to 20 ms-1 in 2 s. Then the rate of change in velocity is
- what is accerlation
- a man walks a distance of 50m in 1 minute and another 50m in 1.5min is the motion non uniform also,find his average speed in m/s
- A car covers a distance of 160 km between two cities in 4h. What is the average speed of the car?
- The quantity which tells the distance of a body travels in a certain time is called : a) Acceleration b) Velocity c) Displacement d) None of these
- EXPLAIN TYPES OF MOTIONS
- What is the difference between distance and displacement ???
- Mam can you please solve one math of physics chapter force and motion . The question is A stone dropped from the top of a building reaches the ground with the velocity of 49m/s .If acceleration due to gravity is 9.8m/s2 ,calculate the time for which stone a falling freely
- What is the motion of our chest while inhaling and exaling air
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number