Explain the significance of peristalsis.
Asked by pdcavita | 2nd Dec, 2017, 09:57: AM
1. To move the food along throughout the digestive tract so as to move it closer to anus for excretion.
2. To make sure the nutrients are being absorbed from the food as well as exposing it to the digestive juices secreted from the digestive system so that it may be entirely digested.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Dec, 2017, 11:45: AM
- what is the meaning of nutrition
- what is enzymes
- 1. Why pancreas is called mixed gland? 2. Why are intestinal villis highly vascular? 3. Why do we get muscle cramp after vigorous exercise? 4. The breathing rate of aquatic animals is high, why? 5. Why does haemoglobin molecule act as efficient carrier of oxygen than diffusion process? 6. Why capillaries are thin walled? 7. Why do plants need less energy than animals?
- What is enzyme
- distinguish between small intestine and large intestine
- what is human alimentary canal
- what is th life proces?
- whati holozoic nutrition in ampeba
- Please explain Nutrition in Amoeba
- life process notes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number