explain the role of bacteria in the food industry.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 18th Sep, 2018, 08:28: PM
1. They help in the production of dairy products such as cheese, yoghurt, probiotic cultures.
2. Lactobacillus is the type of bacteria used in most of the fermented meat product.
3. The lactic bacteria is used to stabilize unstable malic acid to stable lactic acid in wine production.
4. Lactic bacteria are used in different tablet medicines and capsules.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2018, 09:35: AM
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
- 1) who was the father of green revolution in India ? 2) who discovered fermentation in 1857 ? 3) who discoverer of penicillin?
- Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number