explain the motion of a planet in a circular path. please tell me the answer sir
Asked by gopalsahasubhri | 4th Feb, 2019, 11:05: AM
Planets moving along the circular path around the Sun performs a uniform circular motion. The direction of these planets moving along the circular orbit keeps on changing continuously. Thus, the motion of these planets is accelerated motion even if they are moving with a constant speed.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Feb, 2019, 11:49: AM
- What is the difference between mass and weight of an object.will the mass and weight of an object on the earth be same as their values on Mars?why?
- Can weight of a body be negative?Justify your answer
- please give the solution??
- A ball is placed near the periphery of a merry go round and is tied in its centre. Merry go round is rotating about an axis passing through its centre. [4 marks] 1.) what will be your observation when you are standing outside the merry go round? Explain it. 2.) what will be your observation when you are standing at the centre of the merry go round? Explain it.
- Explain the motion of a planet around the sun in a circular path. (2 marks)
- is it possible to have an accelerated motion with a constant speed?explain
- A fire tongs of length 28 cm to lift a piece of burning coal of mass 250 g. he applied his effort at a distance of 7 cm from the fulcrum. what is the effort in si unit ? g= 10ms-1
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number