explain the following terms:
thermoionic emission,spectrum(types also),hyperbolic force,turning force,hyper floatation,newton colour disc,equilibrium force,prism.
Asked by naganshul520 | 23rd Jun, 2017, 06:51: PM
Thermionic emission: The emission of electrons from a metal surface when heat (or thermal) energy is imparted to it is called the thermionic emission.
NOTE: Kindly ask the queries as separate query each.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 23rd Jun, 2017, 06:57: PM
- How is the heat energy supplied to a liquid used during boiling at a fixed temperature?
- can you explain the molecular motion of boiling?
- State three properties of molecules of matter
- particles of which matter move with high speed and why
- Please solve this true or false I am confused
- Give me the answer of this. It is too urgent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number