Explain the factors on which refractive index depends.
Asked by jgprmr | 17th Jun, 2017, 03:48: AM
Refractive index of a medium depends upon the following factors:
-Wavelength of the light
-The refractive index of the surroundings when the light ray passing from the surrounding enters into a medium.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 17th Jun, 2017, 12:41: PM
- sir iska answer solve kr ke do
- what do you mean by refraction of light?
- how can you find the speed of the scooter that approches the mirror
- What if A is not given in the angle of deviation formula? i + e - A
- define the refractive index of benzene if the critical angle of it is 42
- The speed of light in a transparent medium is 0.6 times as that of its speed in vacuum. What is the refractive index of the medium? (a) 1.0 (b) 1.33 (c) 1.55 (d)1.66
- what is it
- Define critical angle for a pair of media.
- explain snell' law.
- Refraction of light class 10 simple defination
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number