explain the concept of great depression
Asked by sg596050 | 27th Jul, 2020, 08:16: PM
The Great Depression was the worst economic downturn in the history of the industrialized world, lasting from 1929 to 1939. It began after the stock market crash of October 1929, which sent Wall Street into a panic and wiped out millions of investors.
Answered by Akansha | 28th Jul, 2020, 11:54: AM
- What have nature of Indian Desert
- name the place from where bhramputra river turn in India.
- difference between mountain and range
- what are the possibilities of setting up factories in himalayas
- differentiate between Western ghats and eastern ghats?
- What is meant by block mountain
- The landmass sourrounded with water from all side is called
- What would be a short defination of ghat (related to western ghat and eastern ghat)?
- chilka lake
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number