explain the characteristics of kangra style
Asked by jitendrasingh997430 | 10th May, 2022, 10:39: AM
Kangra style is a painting style that originated in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra district. It was a modified version of Pahari paintings due to the fact that it was created in the country's hilly territory.
The characteristics of Kangra Style are as follows:
- The theme mostly revolves around love, with Shringara depicting archaic lifestyles.
- With precise texture and colour contrast, it represents the lush greenery of mountainous locations.
- An artist employed primary colours to create stunning hues in his paintings.
- The colours of the paintings were created using natural ingredients such as vegetables and mineral extracts.
- With complex face characteristics, the feminine charm was delicately portrayed.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 11th May, 2022, 12:32: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number