Explain some conditions which affect the decomposition of hno3
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 23rd Oct, 2017, 05:38: PM
Conditions that affects the decomposition of HNO3 are sunlight and temperature.
Answered by Varsha | 25th Oct, 2017, 10:00: AM
- Sodium nitrate heated at 200 degree celsius in presence of sodium Bisulphate
- Why is quartz use in ostwalds process
- Name the unstable brown colored chemical compound formed during brown ring test for nitrates
- Why does alcohol or saw dust burst into flames when hot conc. HNO3 is poured on it?
- Name a solution that absorbs Nitric Oxide.
- Why does Pure Nitric Acid not dissolve noble metals but aqua regia dissolve them?
- Why is 100% nitric acid not generally used?
- State observation zinc nitrate crystals are strongly heated
- can we write NO as Nitrogen oxide??
- Can you pls explain ostwal process
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number