explain right angle triangle
Asked by davpwn6b11arshitkumar | 17th Aug, 2021, 10:57: AM
A right-angled triangle is a type of triangle that has one of its angles equal to 90 degrees. The other two angles sum up to 90 degrees. The sides that include the right angle are perpendicular and the base of the triangle. The third side is called the hypotenuse, which is the longest side of all three sides.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Aug, 2021, 12:24: PM
- wHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A TRIANGLE?
- I 2 degree if one angle of a triangle is 42 degree and the other two angles are in the ratio 1 ratio 2 find the angles angles
- what is hypotenuse?
- PQR IS A TRIANGLE RIGHT ANGLED AT P.PQ=10CM AND PR=24CM,FIND Q?
- this is my doubt question no 6
- find the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle the other two sides of which measures 9cmand12cm
- what is the property of pytogaras
- What is phythagerous Therom? find it
- pythagorus thearum?how to find it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number