Explain mole concept.
Asked by triptishreya422 | 13th Feb, 2019, 05:35: PM
1 mole of a substance is equal to its atomic mass or molecular mass expressed in grams.
The atomic mass expressed in grams is the gram atomic mass.
The molecular mass expressed in grams is the gram molecular mass.
Therefore, 23 grams of sodium is equal to one mole of sodium atoms.
= 2 × 16 = 32 g
So, 32 grams of oxygen is equal to one mole of oxygen molecules.
1 mole (of anything) = 6.022 × 1023 in number
Answered by Varsha | 13th Feb, 2019, 06:35: PM
- What is the unit of mole?
- how many litres of steam will be formed from 2L of H2 and 1L of O2 if all volumes are present in same temperature and pressure temperature temperature a
- Number of moles in 2kg electrons ?
- How to find concentration of the solutions
- Provide me all formulae related to ♦ MOLE CONCEPT♦.
- unit of one mole
- solve this
- Mole concept
- what is mole concept?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number