EXPLAIN MEGASPOROGENESIS FOR 5 MARKS IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF DIAGRAM
Asked by pardeepkumar2281 | 31st Jan, 2019, 11:38: PM
1.The ovule develops as a small outgrowth of the placental tissue.
2.A primary archesporial cell develops in the hypodermal region of the nucellustowards the micropylar end.
3.The archesporial cell divides once into the outer primary parietal or wall cell and the inner primary sporogenous cell.
4.The primary sporogenous cell directly functions asa diploid megaspore mother cell or megasporocyte.
5.The megaspore mother cell undergoes meiosis and forms a linear tetrad of 4 haploid megaspores.
6.The process of meiotic formationof haploid megaspores from diploid megaspore mother cell is calledmegasporogenesis.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Feb, 2019, 09:50: AM
- difference between sporogenoes tissue and pollen mother cell
- pls explain me how the ovules are arranged in gymnosperm and how is it different from angiosperm
- EXPLAIN MICROSPOROGENESIS FOR 5 MARKS WITH DIAGRAM
- the number of meiotic and mitotic divisions required to form 40 male gametes and 60 female gametes in a plant with 48 chromosomes in its meiocyte.... 1). 48 & 420 2) 65 & 460 3) 60 & 40 4)460 & 65.... Given answer is optiona (2) ...but i want explanation.... If u can then plzzz help
- the number of meiotic and mitotic division required to form 40 male gamets and 60 female comments from meiocyte having 48 chromosomes in a plant
- Difference between PEDICLE and PEDUNCLE with the help of diagram
- Difference Between theca and microsporangium
- EXPLAIN WITH THE HELP OF DIAGRAM THE DEVELOPMENT OF A MATURE EMBRYO SAC FROM A MEGASPORE MOTHER CELL IN ANGIOSPERM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number