explain me flemings righthand thumb rule
Asked by satpathysaubhagya | 29th Jun, 2015, 08:45: PM
Fleming’s right-hand rule is used to find the direction of induced current.
According to this rule, “Stretch the thumb, forefinger and middle finger of the right hand such that they are mutually perpendicular to each other. If the first finger points in the direction of the field and the thumb in the direction of motion of the conductor, then the middle finger gives the direction of induced current in the conductor”.
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 30th Jun, 2015, 08:10: AM
- Question is attached in the image. Please help me.
- state joule laws of heating
- the electric heater is rated at 2 kilowatt electrical energy cost 4 rupees per kilowatt hour what is the cost of using the heater of 3 hours
- Write joules law of heating
- Please answer the question
- An electric bulb draws a current of 8A and works on 250 volt on the average 8 hours a day find the power consumed by co. consumed by the bulb and find if the electric distribution company is the meaning
- Q8. An electric bulb is marked 18watt-240 volt. If it is used across 240 V power line for one hour daily, calculate the number of days to consume 1 unit of electric energy.
- A electric rerfrigerator rated 400 watt generator 8hour/day.what is th cost of energy to operate it for 30 days at rs.3.00 per kwh
- derive the expression for heat produced due to current (I) flowing for time period (T) THROUGH RESISTOR (R) having potential difference (v) across the terminals 1) name the relation .list all the variables along with their SI units 2)how much heat will an instrument of 14W produce in half an hour if it is connected to a battery of 70 W?
- Name 2 elements used as filament in electric bulbs
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number