explain me about simple permenant tissue
Asked by a_k_sundaram | 8th Feb, 2019, 07:35: PM
Tissues that lose their ability to divide and take up a specific role is calles as the simple permanent.These are of two two types simple permanent and complex permanent.
Simple permanent tissues are the basic packing tissues.These are the parenchyma,collenchyma and sclerenchyma
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 8th Feb, 2019, 10:57: PM
- Cellular structure of sclenchyma
- Why stomata is in plants
- in ch - tissue in the process of phloem and xylem how the water goes up from roots to plants,as their is gravitation too,so how??
- Identify the group comprising specialized tissues for conduction of water in the body
- Distinguish between meristematic tissue and permanent tissue
- Name and describe two protective tissues of plants.Give their another function as well.
- entry of water by root hair is an example of.....
- entry of water by root hair is an example of what
- Name the different types of elements found in xylem.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number